Thursday 20 January 2011

Let the games commence..

2011 and Yuppie gets lucky. Last night, as if from a dream a tall, handsome Spartan looking gentleman caught my eye. After countless swapped gazes, and intriguing stares i decided to take my fate into my own hands. Armed with Dutch courage I went to investigate.

Lawyer you say? Late 20's you say?No Girlfriend?  Fantastic, that is all the statistics I needed. Given that so much time is usually wasted when first meeting a future fling, as they feel as if they need to idly talk about their prospects and ambitions to keep you interested. I have decided to make some rules up of my own. So that every woman gets what they want, when they want. I call it trimming the fat: 

Rule number 1: Trimming the fat- skim read what they are telling you, get the main statistics and move on to having fun! 

After following my own mantra, i went in for the kill. A kiss, tracing his lips with my tongue, caressing his biceps and feeling his rock hard chest press against mine.His lips, soft, sucking on my ear and neck..


Needless to say i was hooked!

But it would be wrong to kiss and tell all at once.... till the next installment .

Yuppie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment